6 Steps for cleaning your candles after use
Don't you hate the feeling of wasting a perfectly good candle jar? Well, so do we!
Once your candle has half an inch of wax left it no longer has the ability to hold a flame and will create a dangerously hot candle jar. That is why we are giving you the tips for how to clean out your candle jars for re-purposing.
- Put your candle jar in the freezer for approximately 20-25 minutes with the lid off. This will solidify your wax and create a cracking effect.
- Use a spoon around your the inside perimeter of your candle jar and left the wax out. You may have pieces of solid wax versus the one depending on the type of wax your candle was made with.
- Add dish soap & hot water. Let this sit for about 3 minutes to loosen wax residue sticking around.
- Rinse & Wipe.
- Grab your COTTON BALLS & WHITE VINEGAR. Do not soak your cotton balls in vinegar. Use a balanced amount of vinegar to your cotton ball and with a back and forth motion allow the label to peel off with ease. This is the best way to remove stubborn labels with minimal aggression.
- Rinse your jar to remove that vinegar smell & smile at the satisfying sparkle of your new candle jar!